Watched The National Treasure today. Kinda like it. It was an exciting one. Code breaking and stuff. Reminds me of the Da Vinci Code. I had difficulties trying to keep myself away from clothings and bags. Just couldnt resist the temptations! But at least, I controlled. Didnt spend a single cent on those. But on food, HAIS! Nvm. Anyway, school's starting and i dont think i even have time to do shopping. Aww well.
Anyway, went to find Wanyi at Parkway and shun bian helped Ray to collect his jeans. The receipt printed "Baleno Kingdom, Hemming service." I was standing outside the Baleno shop, but it didnt look like it provides hemming services. So initially I thought I was at the wrong place. Went in and asked the staff at the counter. And she was like, "Huh?? Here lor." Damn sia suay man.
beautiful day, in bliss :)
11:27 pm
Lauren
shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com
Music is Love
Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand